China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd.
Notice of Invitation for Bids on Webpage Design and
Production, and Application Function Development of Web
China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “CSA”) plans to purchase on webpage design and production, and application function development of web portal for 2012 through public bidding, thereby inviting the qualified bidders for the above projects.
1. Name of Projects
CSA webpage design and production, and application function development of web portal
2. Outline of Projects for Public Bidding
1) Specialized companies with relevant qualification are required to undertake to design and develop webpage, website application functions, mobile terminal application software, etc. according to the requirements related to webpage design and setup of system platform of web portals;
2) The webpage design of web portal is required to enhance the overall sensory level and experience level and improve the convenience of webpage interaction, so as to raise the overall quality of CSA web portal;
3) They shall sep up CSA web portal and the content management, examination transfer and transmission system at the mobile phone client terminal to achieve the efficient information spread and transmission;
4) They shall sep up and improve the senior member system, website search system and user feedback system of the CSA portal site to provide the uers with more efficient and convenient services.
3. Requirements for Bidders
1) The projects this time accept no bid from consortium and bidders shall be enterprises with the qualification of an independent legal person registered within the territory of the People’s Republic of China;
2) Bidders shall have technical skills necessary for the performance of contracts and supportability completing the projects with high-quality;
3) Should the bidder who is an enterprise be founded for at least three years and have a registered capital less than RMB5.00mn;
4) Bidders shall have good business reputation, sound financial and accounting system, and commit no any cheat and fraud in their previous bidding;
5) Bidders shall have a specialized working body stationed in Guangzhou and a specialized at least ten-member team serving a CSA project, of which the designer has work experience for a large case concerned;
6) Bidders shall be enterprises specialized in designing and making webpage and website system platform, with the experience in designing and making webpage, establishing platform, developing system and mobile terminal application software for large famous websites; when bidding, they shall provide the successful case in their past design as specified in number for reference.
4. Requirements for the Projects
1) Bidders shall undertake the tasks of designing and updating webpage according to the requirements of CSA for the design and making of its portal website, and meanwhile undertake the tasks of establishment, maintenance and update the corresponding system platform according to the requirements specified by CSA for the establishing system platform.
2) All designs, productions and developments are completed on bidders’ own and involve no plagiarism, counterfeit or infringement of others’ copyright. In case of infringement of others’ copyright, bidders shall bear all the legal liability;;
3) Once the works designed and made by the bid winner are used, the bid winner shall provide all the source documents and source code; upon payment of fees, CSA owns the intellectual property of such works and the bidder shall not use them at any other place.
4) At the stage of development and production, CSA personnel shall be allowed for the participation in the development process to have knowledge of development progress and code programming so as to control the project schedule and quality;
5) Upon the completion of development, the bidder shall arrange the specially-assigned person to install the servers.
5. Registration Time for Bidding Applicants
At 9:30am-11:30am and 2:30pm-4:30pm, March 19-April 18, 2012.
6. Bidding applicants should submit the following relevant documents for registration, and pay attention to the following reminders
1) Copies of all types of qualifications referred in Schedule of Bid Applicant Registration Information shall be stamped with official seal;
2) Schedule of Bid Applicant Registration Information and copies of qualifications are put in an envelop and sealed up with the official seal;
3) On the envelop cover, shall be left the following information: name of your enterprise, address, contact, telephone, fax, mailing address (after the above information is printed on a sheet of paper, it is affixed on the cover and certified with official seal);
4) The registration materials should be neatly bound up in sequence;
5) If by mail, the documents above shall be submitted no later than April 18;
6) After the preliminary examination of the qualification documents, we will notify all bidders the results.
7. Invitation for Bid
1) In regard to bid applicants who pass the preliminary examination, CSA, after finishing the confirmation, will send out an invitation for bid;
2) The bidder should reply within 2 working days upon receipt of the invitation for bid and confirm acceptance of the invitation; otherwise, it is deemed to waive the invitation.
8. Bid Bond
1) The bidder who accepts the invitation should pay RMB20,000 as the bid bond;
2) The bidder claims the biding document against the receipt of the bid bond.
9. Service of Bidding Documents
The bidding document is provided in electronic edition. The bidder shall designate an email address to receive the bidding document. After CSA confirms the bidder has paid the bid bond, CSA will send the bidding document.
10. The interpretation for the notice of invitation for bids is subject to China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd.
11. Contact Details
Address: RM307, E-commerce Office, CSA Marketing Committee Sales Department, No. 1 Nanyundong Street, Airport Road, Guangzhou
Postal Code: 510403
Contact: Mr. Chen
Supervision hotline: 020-86133051
Appendix download: Schedule of Bidding Applicants Registration Information
China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd.
March 13, 2012